Master the Four Pillars
of the Sales Cycle
The Taylor Method sales system helps financial advisors build a thriving
insurance and financial services practice.
What You’ll Learn
- High percentage prospecting activities.
- Understanding personality types to Fact Find more effectively.
- An easy to follow fact pattern process.
- How to uncover more sale opportunities with each Fact Find.
- Present solutions that get clients to act.
- The operational sales process after the close.
What You'll Achieve
- Increase your productivity, case rate, and average case size.
- Prospect up to individuals that make the money you want to make.
- Develop confidence in your process and language.
- Get coaching from an ACTIVE, MDRT Top of the Table producer.
The content is broken out into the four phases of the sales cycle. Our product agnostic approach allows any advisor, regardless of carrier or country, to use this method successfully.
Prospecting strategies that aim to solve the biggest challenge most advisors face in this business - name flow! We teach high percentage strategies with repeatable language to help you create a consistent stream of new prospects.
The Fact Find
A process that will guide you through fact finding interviews, quelling objections before they arise. With our process, your prospects will be the ones telling you there is a problem.
When analyzing a fact finder, our process shows you how to uncover every single opportunity for a sale. This is the phase where you simply become a facilitator of solutions, not a salesperson.
Present solutions that get clients to act. This is often the easiest and most rewarding phase of this sales system when the previous phases have laid the groundwork to perfect planning.
What we offer
A self-guided online system that is good for advisors who prefer to learn at their own pace.
These 4 week programs are great for advisors who want more personal attention, guidance, accountability, and structure.